Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #89- Free Style; Framed Coloring using Star Stamps Alice in Wonderland

Crafty Gals Corner
This week the challenge is Freestyle!


Our sponsors this week are:


Prize: 3 digital images below




Prize: 3 Digital Images

Hey everyone!! This week I did a full 5x7 coloring and framed it for a friend for Christmas. If you follow me at all  you will know this girl LOVES her Alice in Wonderland images!! I think this is something like the 6th I have done for her!!
I loved the idea of taking the Freestyle theme not only away from cards and traditional paper projects but also to a little more twisty place with this Alice in Wonderland image!!

Isn't just an awesome image? I loved coloring it up too!! If you love it like me you can go get it at the Stars Stampz Store!

Can't wait to see where the Freestyle inspiration takes you!!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is going to love her Christmas present. This is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete